From the imaginations of BassBus, YYCFoodTrucks & Village Brewery and in collaboration with Currie.
Various communities across the country are celebrating Canada's 150th Anniversary and Circle the Wagons is proudly one of the festive stops for travellers and locals to enjoy.
• 3 stages by BassBus including 22 Artists
• 3 bars by Village Brewery. Site Wide Liquor License!
• 13+ Food Trucks by YYCFoodTrucks
• The Fast n Furriest Weiner Dog Race
• NEW Carnival Market featuring over 30 unique vendors
• Main Stage Circus Acts and Roaming Circus Performers
• NEW Kids Stage
• Circus School for kids
• Lego Land
• NEW Hammock Lounge in the forest
• Bubble Soccer
• 30’ Inflatable climbing wall
• Giant Inflatable obstacle course
Early bird tickets are already sold out but don't worry there are plenty of General Admission tickets left online and at these locations.
Grassroots: 112 10th Street NW (Kensington) - Get Directions
Sloth Records: 736 17th Avenue Sw (Central) - Get Directions
Lukes Drug Mart: 112 4 St Ne (Bridgeland) - Get Directions
Bolli Imports: 1115 Kensington Rd NW- Get Directions